Friday 12 February 2010

DAMN!! i'm too in love!





have you ever felt like you are too in love with something?
you have a plan to leave it and make a new plan for your life
but at the end you still miss that things.
you still thinking about this, really makes you in moody blues if you are not with that.
and i feel it for basketball

playing this game makes me happy
i feel like i have a friend that makes me feel better from all
of my problem.
this game gives me some freshness and blow up my mood







although I can not play as good as 3 or 4 years ago,
where I can be a hero or at least, a mainstay player
where I almost became a PORDA Jakarta Pusat player,
I also had forgotten why I did not play there. I think, it
just because of miscommunication training schedule. haha
foolishly, I let a golden opportunity
but besides of all that, i still wanna play this game.
no matter what, no matter who i am now
no matter how to play with feels like lost my dribble,
shoot, layup, and my running speed.
i just wanna play this game
i don't know how long it will be like this

but now, i still wanna play this game.


this is my binus team basketball



he is our lovely coach


just remember coach,
you're the best coach and we always loves you

No comments:

Post a Comment