Saturday 5 September 2009

newbie percussion


down-left-right (kak dara, eri, willy, ci rosi, ME, indra,)


break for a minute :D


i really feel honored when my campus friends invited me to joined with their acoustic band.
huaaaaaaah.... but none music instrumens i can play well. hahaa... and i confused when my friend invited me to join. obvious, she wanted me to playing mini percussion. like "kecrekan" but shaped like an egg and the other one had a handle. whatever the name is...hahaha
i think it would be easy things. but when i tried it, oh no! it's hard for me!
i should to constant and keep the rhythms. it's like playing drum, i guess. hmmm...but since i have been practice with them, it's getting better.
and i would like to thank you to my friends kak dara because she has invited me to join and gave me a chance.
for indra, ci rosi, eri, and willy thank you... because they have been teached me and really patient.
for willy, you're really genius musician. i love your arrangement, michael jackson medley!
hoho...sorry and thank you friends... i'll do my best for 12 sept 2009.
good luck for us.

GO ITcoustic! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment