Tuesday 28 July 2009

wake up call for interview

at 9.00 am i heard a song beside me.
with semiconscious i saw that was my phone.
from unknown number.
when I receive, the call is from someone who told me to come interview at her office
i'll do my interview . but the damn thing is, when i close the call, i forget the name of the company!
stupid! i just write the address.
ok, it's time to really up!
find the address using the power of google. haha
and when i find it, i feel suspiciously.
no one describe the company.
till i read some website, i find the name of the company.
but they haven't website. more suspicious.
i read more post from other.
some people said that the company is not outsourcing company.
they share their bad experience with this company.
and now i am confused.
should i to come tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment